Best GPS Vehicle System Tracking Device
Click To Enlarge
List Price: $449.00
On Sale Now: $399.00 (+$39.95)
You Save: $50.00 (11 %)
Item Number: EA2067
Looking for the best vehicle tracking solution on the market? You've just found it!
This hard-wired GPS Tracking Device
features 4 inputs and 4 outputs of which you can control remotely! This means you can remotely lock or unlock doors, honk the horn, or wire in a special kill switch to prevent the vehicle from starting!
With the web-based mapping software, you can login remotely from any Internet connected PC and take full control. Have a nice ride you need to protect? Need to track an entire fleet of vehicles? This device can do it all. Set up a geo-fence with a 5 mile perimeter around your location and receive a text message when the vehicle approaches. Configure the speed alert to be notified when a drive exceeds a speed limit you set.
This Real Time GPS tracking device is not a ping-based product but a true GSM/GPRS+GPS quad band system that is fully functional in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East (operational location must be specified at activation).
Our vehicle tracking device updates its location every 10 seconds while you watch it in real-time using the web-based application. It is very easy for the end user to use because there is no software to install and is very user friendly.
Applications for this device range from fleet/personnel management, theft notification & recovery, and/or vehicle asset tracking.
Flat-Rate Unlimited Use of $29.95
per month with no contract (cancel any time you want). Once you receive the device, you only need to call in and setup your monthly access to the tracking website. Easy setup instructions are included.
- Configurable for 1-second, 5-second, or 10-second LIVE tracking updates
- Small - just 2.6"W x 3.6"L x 1.0"H
- Rugged steel housing, solid state circuit
- Hardwire-installation - no batteries to replace
- 100% Web-based interface - no software to install, accessible from anywhere
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Internal motion sensor to extend battery life
- Fleet tracking of 1 to 3000 devices
- Power Source: 8-16 Volts DC - simple 3-wire installation
- Typical full-power current: 450mA at 12 Volts DC
- Operational Temp: -22 F to +158F
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 (USA) or 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency: 1-second, 5-second, 10-second position updates
- Binary I/0: 4 inputs (short-to-ground), 2 outputs (relay-to-ground)
- GPS Receiver: 16-channel GPS circuit
- Antenna: Dual-mode GSM/GPRS+GPS, easily concealed under dash
- Historical Playback: 90 days of historical playback stored on server
- Alerts: Speed and fence alerts via SMS or email
- Reporting: Individual Vehicle, Enhanced Vehicle and Start/Stop Reports, and more
- Diagnostics: Via blinking LED, SMS, or TCP diagnostic messages
- GPS Vehicle Tracker
- Wiring Harness
video camera home security
video wireless security
hearing impaired telephones
TASER C2 ®
home protection security
cell phone spy
outdoor wireless security camera
wireless home alarm system
Portable Video Recorder
child tracking device
GPS data logger