Looking for a small, slick, GPS Tracking
device that is easy to use and works right out of the box? This is one of the best GPS devices we've tested on the market today!
- No long-term contracts (pay month to month and cancel any time you want!)
- Fastest updates in the industry, featuring: live, real time tracking 24x7x365 with 1, 5, or 10 second updates
- User friendly web-based interface (no software to install)
- Live customer support embedded directly into the mapping interface
- Unlimited usage with low, fixed monthly pricing
- Flat-Rate Unlimited-Use service fee of $39.95 per month with no
contracts (pay by credit card once you receive the unit -- setup instructions included with the device)
- Virtual Fence and speed alert notifications sent via e-mail or text message
- Internal motion sensor extends battery life
- Lasts up to 10 days with minimal movement (about 4 days with average 2-3 hours of automobile usage)
This Real Time GPS tracking device is not a ping-based product but a true GSM/GPRS+GPS quad band system that is fully functional in the USA, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East (operational location must be specified at activation).
Our vehicle tracking device updates its location every 10 seconds, or every 20 feet if speed is less than 10mph, while you watch it in real-time using the web-based application. It is very easy for the end user to use because there is no software to install and is very user friendly. It includes features like virtual fence alert zones and speed alerts sent via SMS text message or email, individual vehicle or enhanced vehicle reports, start/stop vehicle reports and more.
Applications for this device range from covert tracking, fleet/personnel management, theft notification & recovery, athletics tracking (marathon running or cycling), medical patient tracking, infant/children tracking, asset tracking, freight tracking, basically any tracking you can think off.
- Transmits location every 10sec if > 10mph
- Transmits location every 20 feet if < 10mph
- Up to 10 day battery life @ 10second updates or 8 hour continuous use battery life
- Internal motion sensor to extend battery life
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery 1340mAh 3.7V
- GSM Channels: 850/1900 (USA) or 900/1800
- NO external antennae
- 90 Days historical data on server
- Virtual Fence Alert Zones
- Speed Alert via SMS or email
- Vehicle Start & Stop reports
- Individual & Enhanced vehicle reports
- Fleet tracking of 1 to 3000 devices
- Diagnostics via LEDs, SMS or email
- Operational Temp: -22F - 158F
- GPS Vehicle Tracker
- USB Wall Charger
- USB Cable
- Belt Clip
2 2/5" x 4" x 1"
*The extended battery pack case will extend the life of the unit for up to 75 hours allowing the user to track for longer periods of time before having to recharge the unit. A must have for longer term deployments.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You give some average battery operation times - so how long can this really last if I put it on a non-stoppable bus that never needs to pull over for gas?
Non-stop - it will last 8-10 hours - but come on, who really drives non-stop for eight hours without a pit-stop?
You just gave me a range of 8-10 hours... which is it, 8 or 10 hours?
We give you a range because it sends the location data back through the cellular network. In order for this data to be transmitted through the cellular network, there's a few variables involved, and one of those is how close the cell tower is. If it's FAR away, then the device knows this and must crank up the signal to send the data and thus uses slightly more power (8 hours). If it's close to a tower, then it's an easier transmission (10 hours). Yes, this can vary during a day, which is why we say 8 - 10 hours. If you'd prefer a conservative estimate, then use the 8 hour figure, and if you need more than that, we'd recommend purchasing the extended battery pack. Also, think of your cellphone - sometimes it can last ALL day and even into the next. Have you ever gone into roaming for an extended period of time? This can drain the battery quicker just because your on a different network and chances are, when you're roaming, cell towers are much further apart.
How long can it last if I put it on my vehicle which I only drive to work and back (1 hour of total driving per day)?
It should last about 18 days if this were the case.
How can it last 18 days?
It has a super smart brain and goes to sleep when it's not in motion for an extended time. This is actually a good question - because the super smart brain is also a light sleeper, and can sometimes wake up if someone drives by your vehicle (causing it to vibrate / shake) and thus drain the battery. Keep this in mind if you think the vehicle will be parked beside a highway with heavy traffic or where vibrations (road work, etc.) might occur.
Where's the serial number I need for activation of the account?
The serial number is on the unit underneath the clip.