Interpretype Communicator 2.2
Click To Enlarge
Item Number: EA3150
This system includes:
Interpretype, also known as an ITY, is a communication system that provides a means of communicating face-to-face without using speech. Interpretype helps non-signing hearing people better communicate with Deaf, hard of hearing, speech disabled and people who use sign language.
Organizations can use ITY to make their services and career opportunities more accessible for everyone. It levels the playing field when necessary qualities for face-to-face dialogue are lacking; such as hearing, speech, or language comprehension. Interpretype has proven value in education, courts, career/employment centers, restaurants, hospitals, libraries, airports and other business and public accommodations. It is intuitively easy to use, requiring only basic keyboard skills and the ability to understand a common written language.
Customers like ITY because it lowers communication barriers that arise due to hearing or speech related issues. It has an optional Language Translation Program that assures language comprehension by translating, in real time, conversations between Spanish and French speaking and English speaking people.
Use for ITY
- Accounting firms
- Airport check in counters, baggage claim offices, security counters
- Auto sales, service and collision repair facilities
- Bank tellers and officers' desks
- Civil service field workers to assist in customer communication
- Conference rooms
- Coffee shops
- Doctors' offices for staff and/or private consultations
- Federal and state agencies
- Financial advisors
- Grocery store customer service counters
- Hospitals and emergency departments
- Police departments and agencies
- Insurance offices
- Large corporations, to assist in ADA compliance
- Law firms
- Real estate offices
- Retail sales outlets
- School administration and registration
Virtually any organization would benefit by becoming more Deaf-friendly!
Interpretype Communicator 2.2
The ITY-C2.2 is the most versatile Interpretype system, offering the most applications flexibility. It can be used in many locations either in the office or out in the field. It can also be easily upgraded to perform real-time language translation with the addition of the optional Language Translation software.
The ITY-C2.2 computers can be connected in a peer-to-peer configuration for private conversations, such as for interviews or consultations. Users can separate the ITY computers and connect to other computers using the ITY Communicator software.
- 2 ITY computers with XP Home Edition (ITY Communicator Software preloaded, ITY Wireless Connection Software preloaded, Video Relay Service Software preloaded).
- 2 ITY Communicator software CDs (ITY Communicator Software with license, ITY Wireless Connection Software, Video Relay Software).
- 1 ITY carrying case.
- 2 ITY USB Communicator cables.
- 1 ITY user manual.
- 1 Preloaded Modes of Operation manual.
- 1 Creating a Deaf-Friendly Workplace booklet.
- 1 Let's Communicate booklet.
- 1 5" x 7" window decal.
- 1 11" x 17" ITY poster.
- Includes 3 years ITY software upgrades.
video camera home security
video wireless security
hearing impaired telephones
TASER C2 ®
home protection security
cell phone spy
outdoor wireless security camera
wireless home alarm system
Portable Video Recorder
child tracking device
GPS data logger