The PV-1000 offers the latest in digital, portable video recorder
technology. With the press of a button the user can record the PREVIOUS 30 seconds of footage making this the only device on the market capable of recording the past.
*We don't recommend using this feature during arguments with a spouse or significant other.
- High Definition Recording: Six recording modes from 320x480 @ 30fps up to 1280x960 @ 30fps
- Video Recording and Photo Capture: Allows you to take still pictures while recording or when playing back videos
- Adjustable fps(frame per second): from 1fps up to 30fps
- Tamper-Proof Frame Counter: Watermarked with a counter indication in each frame.The recorded video file is tamper proof, a solid evidence for law enforcement units
- Pre-Event Recording: Ideal function for police and security guard, as soon as the record function is triggered the video automatically trace back 30 seconds before the record button is pressed. No incident will be missed, everything is recorded.
- Multi-Layer Password Protection: Absolute security password protection over power on and USB connection to prevent unauthorized data download/deletion.
- Documentary Log File Ready: The log file documents all activities on the unit from the moment when the unit is turned on until power off. A solid evidence to the court.
- Law Enforcement Grade DVR: Each unit has a unique serial number and allows the police officer to enter his badge number. When recording these two numbers are embedded onto the videos for evidence management.
- Tailored Optional Accessories: Extended High Capacity Battery, In-car Windshield Mount, Slide-in Wireless Receiver, QUAD System, Cable Remote Switch, RF Wireless Remote Switch.
Item Number: LawMate
PV-1000 Digial Video Recorder
Display: 3.5 Inch RGB 320X240 Color TFT LCD
Video Input: NTSC/ PAL Auto-Detection
Video Recording Mode: Standard / Motion Detection / Schedule / Pre-Event Mode
Resolution Mode: 320x240/640x480/720x480/1024x768/1280x720/1280x960 Real Time
Max. Resolution: Above 720P (1280x960)
Memory Type: Built-in 1.8” 60GB HDD & SD Card (Supports up to 32GB SDHC)
Frame Rate: 1, 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 fps Adjustable
DC5V to Camera: DC5V 250mA Max
DC12V to Camera: DC12V 160mA Max (through optional remote switch)
PC Interface: USB2.0
Image Quality (Bit rate): In Standard 720x480@30 FPS (NTSC), High (5Mbps) / Medium (3.3Mbps) / Low (2.5Mbps) Adjustable
Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD (America) , HH,MM,SS
Frame Counter Stamp: Yes
Picture Format: Baseline JPEG
Power Consumption: 5V 600mA Average
Battery Type: DC 3.7V/2200 mA Lithium Battery
Battery Lifetime: 170 Minutes
Weight: 265g (w/o Battery) Included Accessories:
3.7V/2200 mA Li-ion Battery
DC 5V Charger
Cables to Cam (5V)
Cable to TV
Earphone Optional Accessories:
Video Quad System
RF Wireless Receiver FAQ
Q: Help, my PV1000 won't power up - what can I do?
A: First, make sure the battery is installed correctly and fully charged. If you'd like to make sure the battery is not an issue - plug in the AC power adapter to the unit. Next, press and hold the power button for about 1 second. This should power on the unit. If this does not power on the unit, check the HOLD button located directly to the left of the power switch. The HOLD button should be switched fully to the left so that all buttons will work on the DVR (flip it to the right, and then back to the left to ensure the hold button is not partially engaged). After ensuring the HOLD button is flipped to the left, try the power power button again. If this does not correct the problem, there is also a reset button on the bottom of the unit. You will find a small pin-hole. Use a paper clip to press and hold the reset button for approximately 2 seconds. Release and again try the power button to see if the unit turns on. If it does not, you could have a bad unit. Contact your dealer to inquire about replacement or obtaining a new one. LawMate PV-1000 Manual Download