This is it - this is the one you've been looking for and it's been a long search! Our Outdoor Wireless Security Camera
System features 4 outdoor security cameras, night vision, easy to install wireless connectivity, and network setup so you can tune in anytime, anywhere! That's right, simply place the four cameras where you need them - and plug them in to power. The receiver and DVR in one features a hard drive and operating system so you don't have to rely on any computers running a worthless OS that tend to crash every few days. This system runs alone - and is based on a stable OS designed to be setup and run for months / years. It's video insurance that is there when you need it.
Once you have the cameras in place and powered - configure the DVR to receive the signals and configure with a monitor (you can use your PC monitor to set the system up). Set it for motion record so the DVR only records video when there's something to record. Setup remote access - and you can login remotely and check on things. No more worrying about memory cards, or video stored on a PC - this is an independent DVR system with wireless connectivity so you can setup cameras quickly and easily (and move them around or take the system with you if you need to move).
- Switching mode power supply for receiver
- 1pc BNC to RCA adaptor
- 1pc 2.4GHz antenna
- 1pc remote controller
- 1pc USB Cable
- 1pc USB Driver CD
- 1pc BNC to BNC cable
- 4pcs camera system
- 250 GB Hard Drive
- 4 channels wireless and wired compatible system.
- High quality color video at 30fps recording/playback quad mode.
- Recording mode: continuous, motion detection, sensor activated, time schedule.
- Long recording time up to 30 days with 120GB HD @ 7fps.
- Display resolution: NTSC: 720 X 480; PAL: 720 x 576.
- Built-in removable HDD rack.
- Recording and compressing video signal real time.
- Remote control and manual operating.
- 4 wireless or 4 wired video input, wireless and wired video via AV/RF optional.
- Camera has IR LEDs for night vision.
- Internet capable - Remote access using Web Browser.
- Approximate range: 200 feet (thick walls or metal will reduce this range)
Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
Receive Sensitivity: -80dBm
Cable Input Port Type: BNC
Antenna Input Port Type: SMA jack
Recording Mode: Continuous, motion detection, sensor activated, time schedule
Video Input/Output Format: Input: NTSC/PAL 4CH BNC (Composite); Output: NTSC/PAL 2 CH BNC (Composite)
Display Frame: PAL: 100 fps; NTSC: 120 fps
Recording Frame Rate:
Quad Mode: PAL: Max. 24 fps; NTSC: Max. 30 fps
Each Mode: PAL: Max. 6.25 fps; NTSC: Max. 7.5 fps
HDD: Over 200GB, ATA-100 interface
Recording Time: 30 days with 120GB @ 7 fps; 70 days with 120GB @ 1 fps
Sensors Alarm: 4 input, 1 output
Network: RJ45 / 10/100 Mbps, Built-in Web Server, DHCP Client
Image Compression: Modified MJPEG
Local Frame Rate: 30 fps @ QCIF; 15 fps @ CIF; 10 fps @ VGA (depends on Active X version)
Remote End Frame Rate: 1~7 fps @ CIF; 1~3 fps @ VGA
Multi-users login: Up to 5 sessions
USB Port for playback: 2.0 Version
PTZ Control: RS-485 interface
Max. Transmit Power: 0dBm/FCC; 10dBm/CE
Image Sensor: 1/4" Color CCD
Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (IR LEDs ON)
Resolution: 420 TV lines / FULL, CIF, QCIF
Picture Element: PAL: 582 (H) x 512 (V); NTSC: 512 (H) x 492 (V)
Power Supply: 12VDC/500mA (camera); 100-240VAC/12VDC 5A (DVR)
Operating Condition: Indoor & Outdoor use (camera); Indoor usage recommended (DVR)
Operating Temperature: -10~+60°C
Dimensions: 155mm x 75mm x 60mm (camera); 400mm x 276mm x 69mm