The GPS World Tracker: The Most Advanced GPS device on the market
Click To Enlarge
List Price: $445.00
On Sale Now: $369.00
You Save: $76.00 (17 %)
Item Number: EA319
Presenting the WorldTracker, one of the most affordable and complete mobile tracking devices on the market today. The WorldTracker offers application service providers and systems integrators the opportunity to provide vehicle monitoring, security, and recovery services. The WorldTracker locator employs enhanced technology for improved AGPS performance. Location reporting and monitoring over the GSM network is performed through SMS and GPRS providing cost effective wireless communication.
Quad mode GPS tracker works worldwide, 2 weeks continuous GPS tracking with emergency voice response.
The WorldTracker PLD provides tracking, reporting and monitoring for up to 2 weeks, capable of updates every 5 seconds!
Works worldwide with both GPRS/SMS.
WorldTracker PLDs quad-mode allows the device to operate from any location in the world. The PLD tracker is equipped with GPS assist and works inside buildings and parking garages.
WorldTracker PLD offers a solution for GPS service providers and systems integrators interested in providing worldwide vehicle tracking, security and recovery services to their clients.
One-way emergency listening and two-way voice options makes the World Tracker PLD is an effective personal safety device.
The steps below outline how to activate service after purchasing the device:
Step 1: Tracking Website Access
* Activate your Personal Tracking Page, $89.95 per year, recurring cost.
Step 2: Cellular Service Options
* Best Value - UNLIMITED Service at $59.95 per month (6 or 12 months prepayment required)
* Use the Included SIM card or your own GSM/SMS enabled SIM card, $19.95 per month.
Step 3: Track using your Cell Phone (optional)
* See your tracking device on your cell phone!! Activate your Cell Phone Tracking Viewer, $59.95 per year, recurring cost. (Optional)
Step 4: Hardware Activation
* Provide your SIM card information to activate the GPS tracking device
L x W x H: 100.33 x 58.92 x 25.4 mm
Weight: 136 g
Quad Band Operation:
850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz bands
Host Protocols: AT Commands, UDP/API, CMUX
Internal Protocols: PPP, UDP/API, UDP/PAD, CMUX, TCP/PAD
API Control/Status: AT or UDP
Key Features: Real-Time-Clock (RTC) Event Engine Scriptable Friends IP, Wake-Up & Keep Alive, Auto-Activate
Voice: FR, EFR, HR & AMR
CS Data: Asynchronous, transparent and nontransparent up to 9.6 kB
GSM SMS: PDU, MO/MT
GPS / A-GPS Functionality
- Autonomous and Enhanced Autonomous
- GPS operations w/ optional Multiday ephemeris service
- Tracking up to 14 satellites
- 3GPP A-GPS standards compliant
- Supported Protocols:
- Secure User Plane Location (SUPL)
- Time to First Fix (Cold Start):
- 30 sec @ 5 m avg.
- 1 Hz Navigation Fixes
- Motion sensor
- Vibrating Alert
SIM Card / Interface / IO
- Internal 3V SIM accessed via battery compartment
- Mini USB jack for power and local data access
- Vehicle power adapter (optional)
- 2.5 mm headset jack
Operating: -20C to 60C
Storage -40C to 85C
Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery:
GSM hibernate 100microA
GSM 1TX/1RX (Avg) 150mA
GSM1RX (Avg) 75mA
FCC: Parts 2, 15, 22 & 24
Industry Canada (CSA)
video camera home security
video wireless security
hearing impaired telephones
TASER C2 ®
home protection security
cell phone spy
outdoor wireless security camera
wireless home alarm system
Portable Video Recorder
child tracking device
GPS data logger